Full day Private Caribbean Deep Sea Fishing
Enjoy an outing on the ocean troll fishing during this private tour. All the gear you’ll need will be provided to you on-board. What’s in the water will depend on the season ranging from barracuda to white marlin. Several world records have been broken on this stretch of ocean so be ready to land the big one..!
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Set sail with experienced local guides and hunt the water in hopes of landing the big one. Known for its world-class fishing, the waters of the Dominican Republic are home of the most common fish you'll see on this excursion include Blue Marlin, Mahi Mai, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo, Bonito and Sail Fish!and many others species. All private charter rates include: crew, water, soft drinks, rum, bait, and fishing tackle. As we begin, you will witness the tropical currents of the Atlantic gather schools of bait fish around the coasts.
Seven fishing rods will be available per boat. Rough ocean conditions may make the reeling in of all the lines impossible. In case the seven lines cannot be reeled in, the captain will make selective use of the remainder to avoid line entanglement. Customers will be called up in turns once a fish is hooked.
Departure Point :CABEZA DE TORO
Departure Time :Hotel pickup from Bavaro, Punta Cana, Condos, Cap Cana and Uvero Alto hotels.
Return Detail :CABEZA DE TORO
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The number of Escorts or Observers must be equal or less to number of Fisherman
- Trolling fishing, not bottom fishing; therefore participants do not take part in using any fishing rods until a fish is hooked
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Customers never hook or bring any fish into the boat as a security measure. This is done by the sailor or captain. Customers do not have any contact with the fish until the boat is in a stationary buoy position.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.