Full Day Private Chiloe National Park Tour Following "The Darwin´s Route"
This tour goes through the natural landscapes that amazed Charles Darwin during his explorations of the Huillinco and Curao Lakes and Pacific Ocean. The excursion starts out with a visit of the city of Chonchi, built on such a steep incline that it’s also known as the Ciudad de los Tres Pisos (three-story city), where some of its best sites are the UNESCO World Heritage Site Church, the Museum of Traditions, the waterfront and crafts market. The route continues to lakeside village Huilliinco, with a quaint cemetery of “little houses” very common to Chiloe. A visit to the Chiloe National Park comes next, where visitors will find the park interpretation center, walk along lovely “Sendero el Tepual” a pathway that winds through Chiloe´s thick and humid forest (comfortable shoes and sunblockers are recommended). The excursion ends at the Pacific Ocean coastline with a walk along the beach. Evening return to Castro
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Museum Entrance in Chonchi
- National Park Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chiloe National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chonchi, Chonchi, Isla Chiloe, Los Lagos Region
Chonchi, built on such a steep incline that it’s also known as the Ciudad de los Tres Pisos (three-story city), where some of its best sites are the UNESCO World Heritage Site Church, the Museum of Traditions, the waterfront and crafts market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lago Huillinco, Chonchi, Isla Chiloe Chile
Located in the eastern part of the Island of Chiloé at the height of Chonchi, Lake Huillinco is an obligatory stop for those who go to the Chiloé.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiloe National Park, Isla Chiloe Chile
Travellers will be able to visit one of the most traditional Routes located in Chonchi, Chiloe Island, the Darwin Route is an unique excursion that shows us the amazing landcape and nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Castro, Castro, Isla Chiloe, Los Lagos Region
Castro is a wonderfull City located in Chiloe Island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.