Full Day Private City Tour of St Petersburg by Car
You will take a complete tour of St. Petersburg's most famous sites beginning with the neo-classical splendor of St. Isaac's Cathedral, see the geometry of the Palace Square and visit the oldest construction in St. Petersburg - Peter and Paul's Fortress and the Cathedral - the burial vault of the Romanov family.
This tour is ideal if you want to see the best bits of the Hermitage but don’t know where to start. Your guide handpicks the top artwork and artifacts to see in this world-famous museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional licensed guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and hotel drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The Peter and Paul Fortress is a symbol of St. Petersburg and one of the few remaining fortresses of the 18th century, the burial place of Russian emperors, as well as a former political prison of Russia. It was the one the history of St. Petersburg began with.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The magnificent Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood is one of St. Petersburg's most memorable landmarks. The church, built at the end of the nineteenth century, is constructed in a classical Russian style decorated with colorful domes and glazed tiles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The dome of St. Isaac's Cathedral dominates the skyline of St. Petersburg and its gilded cupola can be seen glistening from all over the city. You can climb up the 300 or so steps to the observation walkway at the base of the cathedral's dome and enjoy the breathtaking views over the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
We will see the most important masterpieces of famous painters, sculptors and masters of Applied arts. In our program there are Petrovsky Hall , the Throne Hall, where you can appreciate the power, strength and greatness of Russia at that time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers, as does not include port pickup or the required blanket visas for travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.