Full-day Private Dublin City Highlights Tour
Relax in a comfortable vehicle while admiring Dublin's fair city on this private full-day tour including a pickup from anywhere in Dublin. You will visit sights such as the Guinness Store House, Trinity College, St Patrick Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Malahide Castle, Howth village and Summit, The Jeanie Johnson and the Phoenix Park among other sights of interest Dublin has to offer. You have the freedom to choose when to stop for photo opportunities and continue on your journey as you wish, while your driving guide helps you make the most out of your day. Expect to spend about 8 hours on your journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer from anywhere in Dublin
- Transport by private vehicle/car
- Private tour
- Free Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (to those that charge)
- Can collect directly from Dublin Airport for additional fee
- The tour begins with pickup from your accommodation anywhere in Dublin, at your chosen start time. An early start is recommended to get the most out of your day, however you can start your tour as late as 1pm in the afternoon during the summer time and 10am during the winter. It gets dark around 5pm throughout December and January and the darkness may spoil some of the beautiful scenery.
You will get to visit and experience many of Dublin city's most popular sights. Expect to see the Jeanie Johnson, Trinity College (Book of Kells), St Patricks Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Guinness store House, Malahide Castle, Portmarnock, Howth Village and the Summit and the Phoenix Park. This tour allows you to explore the whole of Dublin in one day. It is a great way to discover where you would like to explore more during your stay in Ireland.
This private tour can be as flexible as you like with regard to where you want to stop and take your time and which stops you would prefer to just browse on past. If you've found a new sight you'd love to explore just let your guide know and they'll work their way through the city to accommodate the extra stop and include it within the tour time frame.
Your driver will provide entertaining stories about growing up in Ireland including old and ancient tales about old Ireland. They will also offer great advice on where to stop off and have lunch.
All vehicles less than one year old with a lot of leg space for your comfort. Most of our vehicles are now fitted with Wi-Fi for you to use at no extra charge. This trip will provide a very private and comfortable experience for up to four people (including baggage).
Tour will end after approximately 8 hours.
Some of our guides are taxi drivers. We use taxis because this enables the use of the bus lanes helping to fit in more sights and destinations and avoid being stuck in traffic throughout the day. We also use taxi guides because of their deep knowledge of the city and their entertaining story telling abilities.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please add your place of pick up if available. Unknown may be entered at time of booking and we will follow up at a later date before tour date. Airports
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dublin Port, East Wall.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking per vehicle
- A request is required in order to book for more than 4 passengers
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All vehicles are a saloon vehicle and licensed to carry 4 passengers. As this requires 3 persons to sit in the back seats it may get a little cramped should everyone be tall. To request a minivan please add this to your notes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.