Full-Day Private Egyptian Museum Coptic and Jewish Cairo Tour
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
Proceed to visit old Cairo where you can visit The Hanging Church in Coptic Cairo, visit the Holy Cave located at Abu Serge Church it is the place where the Holy Family stayed during their holy trip.
Back to the hotel after your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
You can visit The Hanging Church in Coptic Cairo, Visit the Holy Cavethat located at Abu Serge Churchit is the place where the Holy Family stayed during their holy trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ben Ezra Synagogue, Coptic Cairo, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Ben Ezra Synagogue, sometimes referred to as the El-Geniza Synagogue or the Synagogue of the Levantines, is situated in Old Cairo, Egypt. According to local folklore, it is located on the site where baby Moses was found.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from your location.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.