Full Day Private Ephesus tour including Lunch
Private : Full Day tour of Ephesus, St. John Basilica Temple of Artemis, The House of Virgin Mary with lunch . Private Licenced tour guide, A/C transportation, parking fees and lunch are included in the price. Terrace houses can be added into the program. If requested , Bible Oriented Guide can be organised without any extra.
Entrance fees are not included in this program. Our guide will have pre-paid tickets to the sites.Total entrance fees are around 22-USD which can be paid to our guide at the end of the tour in cash . If you want to pay by visa or master card, our guide will stop for a few minutes in our office where is on the way to port.
Your private Ephesus excursion includes lunch at a nearby local restaurant. Delicious homemade Turkish lunch will be served. Either in Selcuk Köftecisi or in Bizim Ev Hanımeli Restaurant
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Professional Licenced Tour guide ( If requested, Bible Oriented Tour guide can be organised without any extra
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned mercedes Van
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Your tour guide will be ready at your hotel lobby in Kusadasi or at Kusadasi Cruise terminal Ege Ports at pre-arranged time. Our professional licenced tour guide will meet you at Kusadasi port with Viator & Kusadasi Private Tours Sign at Pre-arranged time. Guests who stays in a hotel in Kusadasi will be picked up from their hotels.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kusadasi Gazi Begendi Park, Turgut Ozal Blv., Kusadasi Turkey
Drive to Ephesus through Gazibegendi Park to have the best view of Kusadasi Port and center
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Drive to the House of the Virgin Mary approximately 25 minutes from Kusadasi. The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage center of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recently time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI has visited this shrine After House of Virgin Mary.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
We drive to Ephesus, famous in antiquity for its Temple of Artemis during the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city in Asia Minor. You will start your Ephesus excursion at the upper Magnesia Gate, and work your way down through the city, ending near the ancient Harbor.
Along the way you will see the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theater, built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period. It has played host to programs as varied as Paul and his sermons to the Ephesians, to concerts by Sting, in part due to its remarkable acoustics.
You will walk along the Arcadian Way, where once Mark Antony and Cleopatra rode in procession. You will hear stories of Alexander the Great, the Virgin Mary, and many other famous visitors who walked the same marble streets that you are walking.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Terrace Houses in Ephesus can beadded into tour program if you want to visit
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
After Lunch, we will visit The Basilica of St. John it is believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Then Continue to visit Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of Ancient time. Returning back to your hotel / Cruise terminal in Kusadasi and the end of our tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Your Hotel and Kusadasi Cruise Terminal for cruise guests. Suggested pick up time will be given on your confirmation message.Ports
- Kusadasi Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/2/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, hotel guests must provide hotel name
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.