Full-Day Private Guided Cultural Food Tour of Seoul with Lunch
If you want visit Seoul and try to Seafood and Korean BBQ in Seoul, we recommend you this private tour ! Discover the wonders of Korea's past and present on a private full-day tour of Seoul. Choose a provided itinerary, with visits to Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insadong, and Bukchon Hanok Village,Noryangjin Fish Market or create your own. You can also rent a hanbok (traditional Korean clothing). Wherever you go and whatever you do, private transportation is at your disposal.
-Get the personalized experience of a private tour Customize the itinerary based on your personal interests.
-Plus, tour guide will bring you to good Korean BBQ restaurant that you want to try high quality pork BBQ!
-During the tour Relax in all-inclusive transportation around the city.
-Visit Noryangjin Fish Market is one of Korea's largest seafood markets. Pick the freshest seafood at the market and have it cooked for you at the restaurants.Tour guide will bring you to good local restaurants that locals love!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking Driver/tour guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Entrance fee : Gyeongbok palace and Hanbok Rental
- Private tour
- Lunch - Lunch with Korean Pork BBQ
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- 5 USD tips per day per person
- Dinner at Noryangjin Seafood Market
- Other acitivities - Except Gyeonbokgung Palace and Hanbok Rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Main Royal Palace in Seoul, Tuesday closed, will visit Changdeokgung on Tuesday
*Hanbok Rental Place, you can choose your own hanbok and wear it. When you change, move on to the palace
*Depending on situation, hanbok rental shop can be changed to other - included Hanbok rental
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
This is filled with a lot of traditional restaurants, cafe, souvenior shop, art and antique shop. you can look around here and will have lunch in this traditional street or nearby at Korean BBQ restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
It is where you can see traditional village of Joseon dynasty
Still villagers are living in the ones
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
To eat Korean traditional food, this place will be perfect. From Mungbean pancake to Live Octopus, you can enjoy Korean Food Culture here!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Most popular tourists spot in Seoul, for street food and shopping, It will be the perfect place for tourists!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
It is located at the peak of Namsan(Mt.Nam) and is where you can see 360 surrounding view of Seoul!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market, 674, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu Metro #1 Noryangjin Station, Seoul 06900 South Korea
Noryangjin Fishery Market is one of Korea's largest seafood markets. The seafood market was moved to the newly constructed building in 1971 at Noryangjin and Suhyup took over the market to promote fishery industry, as well as to increase fisher’s income in 2002. In addition, they started modernizing projects that made it a leading fishery market in Korea, co-existing distribution and culture alike. The market handles about 50% of metropolitan volumes and 250 to 300 tons of marine products are traded every day. The prices of marine products are decided according to the quantity so one is recommended to visit the official website to check the bid. General retail prices are 10 to 20% higher than the auction prices. Mixing across wholesales and retails, the market offers live atmosphere of early morning market, starting from 1 a.m. and offers various interesting scenes to see. In particular, at around 3 a.m., a live fish auction allows visitors to feel the authentic market place atmosphere among sellers and buyers.
* You have to bargain for a good price ( our guide will help you) and afterwards a lady escorts you to their restaurant where they prepare the fish and seafood you just bought!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please add hotel information when you book!If you didn't, please as least let us know your contact including country code together not just local numbersFYI, Hotels in Seoul are availableNot hotels in other cities, if you want us to pick you up there, there would be extra chargeMost of hotels in Seoul are possible to pickup and drop-off sometimes, airbnb style accommodation is difficult to find and meet the tour guide, in this case, we let you know meeting place before tour date, so please give us exact contact number with national number like +62, +65 + 82,etcThen we will let you know your pickup time at the hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.