Full-Day Private Guided Tour Hoi An Villages and Ancient City
9:30am : We will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
Our first stop at Thanh Ha Pottery Village, We stop at one of the typical family to learn how to make the pottery & You make it .Next, visit Tra Que Vegetable & involve in the growing of vegetables, the next experience is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo or Take Picture.
Then,We go to Palm Coconut Forest & take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
Enjoy Lunch at Local Restaurant, After That We do Hoi An Walking Tour. You will explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market. Next,a Sampan boat cruise along small river about 20 minutes to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time. After That You walk to the lantern area and night market or You can have dinner on your own at Night Market .Finish The Tour and send you back to Your Hotel
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets in Hoi An city & 3 villages in Hoi An
- Basket Boat Ride, Buffalo Ride, Farming Activity fee
- Private Car with safe Driver
- Sampan Boat Ride in Hoi An City to see Lanterns
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Night Market
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Dinner, Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. Hoi An was a bustling international trading port,a meeting place of the trading ships of Japan, China and the West during the 17th and 18th centuries. Before this period, there was here also traces of Champa port which was known as a site on Silk Road along the sea. Hoi An ancient town today is a special example of a traditional port city in Southeast Asia which has been well preserved. Most houses here are of traditional architecture dating from the 17th to the 19th century, and are along the narrow main streets. Hoi An is also a land mark recorded much of the mixture of acculturation. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of chinese, japanese, french traders. Hoi An still maintained an intangible cultural diversity and richness.
UNESCO has recognized the ancient town of Hoi An as a world cultural heritage in 1999
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Night Market, Nguyen Hoang Street, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village, our guide will take you around the village to see the local daily life, stop at one of the typical family to learn how to make the pottery and get some souvenirs
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
visit Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.