Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Fez with Pickup and Lunch
This activity is a ¨must do¨ if you are in Fez! It allows you to get in touch with Our culture, learn the vibrant history by exploring Fes with one of our local guides that have grown up in this beautiful city . You will experience a local eating experience with tasty dishes that you would not otherwise be able to enjoy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with Local Family
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- fee entrance to all the sights
- You will be picked up at your accommodation by your guide at 9AM, then you will start the tour by car ;visiting the sights outside the Medina like: the King Palace , The View point of Fes , The Jewish Area , Synagogue , Blue Gate and The Ceramic Factory (where you will have the chance to learn about Moroccan Mosaic tiles by taking a tour inside the factory ) . Then we will drive you back to the Medina where you will explore the World Heritage Historical Sites of Fez El Bali with your guide. Around 1 Pm you will have a break for lunch with one of the local families of Fez ,
then you will continue the tour by checking out some of Fes´ handicraft quarters , where you will have the chance to learn the process and history behind the art. Once the tour has ended you will be escorted back to your accommodation or any desired location.
Departure Point :Blue Gate, Fes, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Accommodation or any meeting point that suits your needs.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.