Full Day Private Guided Tour of Rügen Island from Stralsund
Enjoy full-day trip from Stralsund to picturesque Rugen island. Explore multiple cities and secret locations with local expert guide! Discover Granitz Hunting Lodge, Binz, Arkona and much more! Enjoy cozy transport with pick-up and drop off service.
Discover the most beautiful and interesting island in Germany - Rugen
Visit the best locations on Rugen with great commentary from local Expert-guide
Explore fantastic Granitz Hunting Lodge, Arkona, famous cliffs in Königsstuhl
Keep your kids entertained on Treetop Path or Toboggan Run
Enjoy comfortable transport to move fast and easy between sights with your family or friends.
Rugen is full of breathtaking spots and has fantastic history background. That’s why you should jump on board of our private transport and let the guide lead you through this island! Visit Rugen selected highlights and main attractions with great portion of knowledge and fun.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Full Day Tour from Stralsund to Rugen led by licensed guide
- Sightseeing of six different places on Rugen island!
- Entrance ticket to Granitz Hunting Lodge
- Ticket for Treetop Path (if option chosen)
- Ticket for 3 rides in Toboggan Run (if option chosen)
- Comfortable transport with professional driver
- Pick up & drop-off service to your accommodation in Stralsund
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Entry/Admission - Granitz Hunting Lodge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ralswiek, Ralswiek, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
In Ralswiek city you will find great Castle on the hill above the picturesque bay built by Scottish family in XVII century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Arkona, 18556 Putgarten, Germany
Kap Arkona is the most northerly cape of Rügen. Chalky cliff is a 43-metre-high cape and it used to be a famous place of Slavic god worship. You can still find there a well-known fishing village dating back to the medieval ages called Vitt.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Granitz Hunting Lodge, Pf 1101, 18609 Ostseebad Binz, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
Granitz Hunting Lodge is located on the German island of Rugen in the vicinity of the seaside resort of Binz. With over 200,000 visitors per year it is the most popular castle or schloss in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Karls, Binzer Str. 32, 18528, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
Karl's adventure village in Zirkow is one of the most popular excursion destinations on the island of Rügen. Throughout the year, young and old use the exciting and diverse range: Depending on your preference, mood and weather, you have the opportunity to play, run around, shop or creative work. It's possible to explore on request.
Pass By: Kreidefelsen, Sassnitz, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
During the walk you have a beautiful view of the Kreidefelsen, or the chalk cliffs along the coast of the island. It's possible to explore on request.
Pass By: Naturerbe Zentrum Ruegen, Forsthaus Prora 1, 18609 Ostseebad Binz, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
Move at eye level amongst the mighty treetops of the primeval beech forest on the accessible Treetop Walk at the Naturerbe Zentrum Rügen. It's possible to explore on request.
Pass By: Granitz Hunting Lodge, Pf 1101, 18609 Ostseebad Binz, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
Located on the German island of Rügen in the vicinity of the seaside resort of Binz. With over 200,000 visitors per year it is the most popular castle or schloss in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. It's possible to explore on request.
Pass By: Marienkirche Bergen, Kirchpl. 2-1, 18528 Bergen auf Rügen, Germany
The St. Marienkirche in Bergen is the oldest brick building on the island of Rügen. It's possible to explore on request.
Pass By: Seebruecke Sellin, 18586 Sellin, Rugen Island, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
See beautiful Seebruecke Sellin with Baltic Sea breeze and sunshine. It's possible to explore on request.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off to your accommodation in Stralsund
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.