Full-Day Private Hike to Bach Ma National Park with Picnic
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m ( Pick up Time Can be Flexible ) :Our guide will pick you up at Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City, Then We go Via Hai Van Pass- The Most Marvelous Wonder in Viet Nam & We stop at Summit to enjoy Stunning View and Take Nice Pictures with Lang Co Bay. Next, We go to Bach Ma National Park, Stretch into a protected national park with this one day hike.
Bach Ma National Park is known as a biodiversity park, protected area in central Vietnam Go to Bach Ma National Park, tourists can be sunked in wild nature enviroment of the jungle moutain. Join Bach Ma National Park Tour, you have the oppotunities to experience interesting outdoor activities such as : hiking, climbing, trekking, swimming, sightseeings.
Away from a busy schedule or picnicking in the park, there is an opportunity for exercise and good views. Have Lunch on the Trails.
Finsh your trip & Bring you back hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Picnic Lunch & water
- Private Modern Car
- Entry/Admission - Bach Ma National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bach Ma National Park, Cau Hai Hòa Bắc, Huyện Phú Lộc, Hue Vietnam
Bach Ma National Park is known as a biodiversity park, protected area in central Vietnam, 40km from Hue city, a nature border with Danang city. Go to Bach Ma National Park, tourists can be sunked in wild nature enviroment of the jungle moutain. Join Bach Ma National Park Tour, you have the oppotunities to experience interesting outdoor activities such as : hiking, climbing, trekking, swimming, sightseeings.
It is located in an area that is considered a centre of plant diversity in Vietnam. The main vegetation type is moist evergreen and montane forest, as well as areas of scrub and grassland where human disturbance has been high.
The mammals of the park are not well known, though historically it held important species such as the Asian elephant, white-cheeked gibbon and red-shanked douc langur. It also protects important bird species, especially Vietnamese endemics such as the crested argus, Annam partridge and Edwards’s pheasant, which had been thought extinct.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
The Most Marvelous Wonder in Viet Nam- Top Gear
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.