Full-Day Private Hiking in Nera Gorge National Park
The southern part of Banat is covered with mountain and hills. You will find a lot of great places here in which you can explore nature without having to have climbing skills. If you like to relax and exercise in the same time in beautiful nature this day trip is for you.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Nera Beusnita National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nera Beusnita National Park, Oravita Romania
A hike in Nera Gorge - Beusnita National Park is just what you need after spending a day or two sightseeing in Timisoara. You don't need climbing skills to explore the different waterfalls of the gorge, the Roman Tunnels and the wildlife you will encounter.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Castle of Huniade, Cetate, Timișoara, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.