Full day Private Holland Experience from Amsterdam
Explore the Netherlands in a day - off the beaten path!
Create your own tour, leave the beaten path and discover the surprising countryside, far away from the masses.
Some ideas for a great day out:
A Unspoilt North
Flevoland (reclaimed land below sea level) - Giethoorn (Venice of the North, canals and thatched houses) - Friesland (neat villages, windmills, farm land, cows, lakes and canals) and Afsluitdijk (huge flood barrier).
B Wealthy East
Apeldoorn (Royal Palace & gardens) - Hoge Veluwe (National Park/Van Gogh museum) - Arnhem (Operation Market Garden/Open Air Museum).
C Waterworks in Zeeland
Deltaworks (giant flood barriers) - Zeeland (neat cities and sandy beaches) - Kinderdijk (19 windmills in a row!)
D In the Dutch mountains
Maastricht (oldest town) - Vaals (3 point Germany/Belgium) - Valkenburg (marlstone caves)
Choose your favourite itinerary and see what most visitors will never see!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- My services as your private guide
- All fees and taxes
- Private transportation by minivan
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses (souvenirs, snacks and beverages)
- Entrance fees (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Netherlands, The Netherlands
This tour is Your tour. Discover the unspoiled and off the beaten path places. The Netherlands is a small country but it is packed with nice things to see and do! Your guide creates Your Own Holland Experience, based on your own wishes.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.