Full-Day Private Hurghada Snorkeling Trip to Sharm el Naga Bay
The Full-Day Private Hurghada snorkeling Trip is available every Day from 8:00 am, Private tour includes Pick up service from your hotel and return, Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle, Entrance fees, Guide assistance, snorkeling equipment, Lunch with bottled water and soft drink and All taxes and service charges.
From your hotel in El Gouna or Hurghada our guide will take you to Sharm el Naga Bay, where you can spend a day enjoying the beautiful beach, clear water, and diverse sea-life on beautiful coral reefs. Sharm el Naga provides great shore diving as well as on-shore recreational facilities.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees
- Pick up service from your hotel and return
- Guide assistance
- snorkeling equipment
- Lunch with bottled water and soft drink
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Snorkeling (British and Commonwealth English spelling: snorkelling) is the practice of swimming on or through a body of water while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped breathing tube called a snorkel, and usually swimfins. In cooler waters, a wetsuit may also be worn. Use of this equipment allows the snorkeler to observe underwater attractions for extended periods with relatively little effort and to breathe while face-down at the surface.
Snorkeling is a popular recreational activity, particularly at tropical resort locations. The primary appeal is the opportunity to observe underwater life in a natural setting without the complicated equipment and training required for scuba diving. It appeals to all ages because of how little effort there is, and without the exhaled bubbles of scuba-diving equipment. It is the basis of the two surface disciplines of the underwater sport of finswimming.
Snorkeling is also used by scuba divers when on the surface, in underwater sports such as underwater hockey and underwater rugby, and as part of water-based searches conducted by search and rescue teams.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing your name on it
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.