Full-Day Private Hvar, Brac and Pakleni Islands Boat Tour from Split
Hvar is the sunniest place in Croatia, with highest number of sunny days. Many famous people choose Hvar town for vacation, especially last few years. If you want to see why, don't wait!
Visit it and feel the positive vibe of domestic culture on most popular Croatian island. Enjoy swimming and lunch on Pakleni Islands, also named Devils Islands, but the look more like heaven.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkeling masks
- Fuel surcharge
- Waterproof jackets
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milna,Brač, blataška riva 5, 21405, Milna, Croatia
Take time for a morning coffee in this nice picturesque fisherman place. After coffee you are awake and ready to proceed to one of the most beautiful islands of Croatia, Hvar.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
On arrival in Hvar, disembark on the waterfront for two to three hours' of free time for exploring this charming old Dalmatian town. Now you are only few steps from Hvar's Cathedral, and if you move your head little up you will see stunning Fortica fortress. Go there and enjoy in a magnificent panoramic view.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Very short drive will take us further of this tour, to the Pakleni island where you can enjoy in swimming, exploring or eating in one of the lovely restaurants in Palmizana bay. We suggest you to take a short break of the sun and take a walk little inside of the beach which will give you unforgettable feeling of nature walking among many different plants, such as different cactus and other greenery and flowers. Or just go to famous Laganini beach club here in Palmizana and enjoy in great cocktails.
At the end of the day, you'll sta
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Trumbićeva obala 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No dress code
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will try to reduce risk by spending less time in crowded areas. Guests can use mask but that is personal choice because it is not mandatory to use it in Croatia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.