Full-Day Private Motorbike Tour in Hai Van Pass with Lunch
our takes roads with little traffic.
No "off road" riding.
Longer tours can be arranged. Fees, places and activities can be discussed.
Each Tour finishes at the indicated town. There is an additional charge to return the customer to Hoi An.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
We riding to the coast to Marble Mountain and Hai van Pass and coast, first stop you visit marble mountains then ride to the My Khe Beach (During the war American soldiers R& R) TVS.
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
We riding to the coast to Hai van Pass and coast, first stop you visit marble mountains then ride to the My Khe Beach (During the war American soldiers R& R) TVS.
Stop at fishing village though the coast navigate then we can will start ride up the Legendary Hai Van pass, remember to keep your eyes on the road as you experience some of the most breathtaking view in Viet Nam, we stop for drink and explore the old lockout turrets used by both the French and American in the war time.
This pass is 500 meters high and its name translates as "Pass of the Ocean Clouds". The pass is part of the Annamite Mountain Range and is considered one of the most beautiful in the country.
Recently year the Top Gear BBC praise al most beautiful around the world.
We down to the pass for lunch then we go to waterfall. (For swimming). You can take picture.
Riding a head to Hoi An through to the countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :2/19/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.