Full day private overlanding between the valleys of Chilca and Lurín road trip
We invite you to discover a different way of knowing this great tourist destination.
We will cross the entire valley of the Lurín River, from the city of Lima to the town of Antioquia, we will walk on foot a small section of the Inca Trail Qhapaq Ñan.
We will climb to almost 4000 m.a.s.l. to our secret spot in a high Andean lagoon to have a snack and then descend throughout the Chilca valley towards the coast and return to the city of Lima.
Overlanding road trip: Travel with all the comfort and exclusivity of our private service in SUV vehicles. Our services include vehicle driving and guided during the trip.
You will know the best places on the route that are not available in traditional tourism packages. We offer you a new way to get to know the interior of Peru, its history and beautiful Andean landscapes.
Additional services: Professional photography and video + drone; Official tourism guide (English, German, French, Portuguese) among others.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Snack in our secret spot on the Escomarca plateau.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nieve Nieve, Nieve Nieve, Lima Region
We stop at the village of Snow Snow to have a light breakfast and visit the Inca Trail (Qhapaq Ñan) on the section Snow Snow - Sisicaya. Photographs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antioquia, Lima Peru
We stop for a few minutes in the main square of the town of Antioch to take pictures next to the church.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Escomarca 15580, Peru
We will stop for a few minutes at the viewpoint of the town of San José de los chorrillos to take pictures and then continue to the escomarca plateau where we will go to our secret spot to have a light snack on the banks of a high Andean lagoon. We begin the return to the city of Lima descending throughout the Chilca valley surrounded by cacti and desert lands and then take the Pan-American Highway south towards the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Chilca, Chilca, Lima Region
We arrived at the town of Chilca after having descended throughout the valley from the Escomarca plateau. From almost 4000 m.a.s.l. to sea level on the shores of the Pacific Ocean. We take the Pan-American Highway South heading north towards the city of Lima. The end of the trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from downtown hotels (San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco, Surco, San Borja, San Miguel, Magdalena del Mar)
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.