Full-Day Private Photography Tour in Chefchaouen
This photography tour will suit the expectation of any photographer as it covers many different spots for different styles of photography, whether it's architecture and designs, environmental portraits, street photography or just travel pictures in general. This tour is crafted and done by professional photographers that know their city and know the best picturesque spots that only locals know about.
The Moroccan photography team of photographers/guides are also supervised by our award winner photographer Mr. Mohamed Benmokhtar, winner of the National Geographic Moments Award 2016.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ras El Maa Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
The tour starts in this scenic location where a lot of things are happening at the same time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
All the tour will happen between the narrow streets of the old town of Chefchaouen where you can take wonderful pictures of the architecture, shops and craftsmen making their handmade products. If you're into street photography this is you spot.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Get the chance to take pictures of this wonderful palace with all the old Moroccan/Moorish architecture details.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :باب العين, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.