Full-Day Private Plitvice Lakes Tour with Transfer from Zagreb
We are company with years of experience in private transfers and tours.
Highly professional service, available 24/7, clean and comfortable vehicles, make our company well worth your consideration.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
- Tour Guide (tour guide can be provided upon request and is not included in the price)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
We will start our Zagreb to Split via Plitvice Lakes transfer by picking you up at your hotel or private accommodation address at previously agreed time of departure with one of our private cars or minivans.
You will enjoy in relaxing drive through Croatian hinterland combined with some of the most beautiful landscapes trough our mountain regions with photo or coffee stops along the way before you get to know natural gem.
Duration of the trip from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes is roughly 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
National Park Plitvice Lakes is one of the most popular destinations, not only in Croatia. In fact Plitvice Lakes are on UNESCO World Heritage list as from 1979., and it is the oldest national park in South East Europe.
Tour of the National Park takes roughly 3 hours, and it includes walking/hiking along lower and upper lakes, ride with electric boat over the largest lake and for those who get tired at the end they can rest on the road train and enjoy in the ride trough thick forrest.
On your request, we can recommend you one of „local restaurants“, where you will enjoy food from Lika region. Lika is well known for excellent lamb, trout fish, cheese, potato…etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After lunch we are starting our trip from Plitvice Lakes to Split.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Zagreb or surrounding area. (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.