Full-Day Private Powerboat Trip to Korcula in Dubrovnik
Korcula boat tour is the perfect opportunity to see the birthplace of famed explorer Marco Polo.
By renting a boat in Dubrovnik You get professional skipper and all the things you require for a perfect day at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- bimini, fridge, Cd/mp3 player, shower, sundeck
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This adventure at Adriatic Sea starts from the heart of Dubrovnik - Old Town.
Departed is from the Old Town port called Stari porat and while we are leaving this ancient city you will enjoy in a spectacular and impressive view on City walls, the St. Lawrence Fortress and Lokrum Island.
Stop At: Korcula Island, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
The island of Korcula is one of the greenest islands in the Adriatic Sea, with abundant vineyards and olive groves. Its southern coast is formed by small beaches and quiet coves.
The Greeks, called the island Korkyra, Melaina or “black Corfu”, all adjectives to define the wooded area. Its south side is very rich in small beaches and over 200 caves.
The main city of the island Korcula has the same name. At the town of Korcula remains the essence of market town, with its mix of culture and its thick walls reminiscent of Dubrovnik.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Lokanda Peskarija, Na ponti bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.