Full Day Private Premium SUV Niagara & Jordan Combo Wine Tour+ Charcuterie board
We guarantee quality and value without cutting corners on the experience of a lifetime!
Start out with visits to local wineries including a guided visit vineyard-to-tasting room tour for an in-depth look at their wine making process as well as a family-owned winery. Enjoy all of the indulgent tastings and high-quality experiences, so your time is spent touring wineries and enjoying tastings not driving back and forth between destinations. Experience a selection from 100 wineries in the region, with inspirations from Italy, France, Spain, Germany, and California. It will take about 7 hours and will make for an eventful and unforgettable day. At one of the wineries you'll be served a specially prepared charcuterie board to pair with your tasting so you can see the relationship between wine and cheese.
Make sure to take wine home as most of the wines you taste are only available at the winery!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your chosen start time
- Enjoy the comfort of a Premium Black SUV private vehicle exclusive to your group
- Pick up and drop off in most areas of the Niagara Region.
- Door to door transportation to and from your accommodations
- Feel safe and secure with your professional driver
- This Private premium SUV tour can be customized for 2-6 guests to ensure quality interaction
- Guided tour of the Chocolate F/X factory and free sample
- Enjoy a specially prepared Cheese and Charcuterie board to pair with your tasting
- Taste a minimum of 24 flavours of wine per guest (including Ice wine)
- A friendly, and knowledgeable guide
- All taxes, tasting and tour fees
- Entry/Admission 6-8 Niagara’s finest award winning wineries
- Entry/Admission - Lakeview Wine Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakeview Wine Co., 1067 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Experience a new tasting experience at the Lakeview wine Co. previously Diamond Estates winery. many of the popular brands you see at your local LCBO can be found here. This newly renovated facility offers spacious floor to ceiling windows while you sip and shop throughout their sizable wine boutique. Inquire about their daily bottle sales and other promotional specials. Lakeview Wine Co. is home to some of Ontario‘s most popular brands, like Dan Aykroyd, 20 bee’s, DeSousa, Eastdell and of course their own private Lakeview brand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Visit 6-8 Niagara’s finest wineries - Minimum of 24 flavours wine Tasting per guest (including Ice wine) plus specially prepared charcuterie board - Taste the Best of Niagara!!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide door-to-door transportation in most areas of the Niagara Region, whether it be your home, airbnb location etc. Please provide a mobile number and an email address under the special requirements field in the event of needing to contact you on the day of tour or send the confirmation with pickup details!A maximum of 6 passengers per booking
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.