Full-Day Private Safari Tour from Punta Cana
Take our open safari truck JUST FOR YOUR GROUP IN PRIVATE to see the real Dominican Republic, beyond your resort in Punta Cana!
Leaving Punta Cana and traveling towards Higuey, the largest city in the Dominican Republic's eastern region, the excursion makes a stop at a local school where the safari team sponsors a community project that benefits several villages with basic education.
Passing through the vast sugar cane fields so common to the east of the Dominican Republic, the tour then visits one of the country's most famous churches - the Basilica de Higuey, dedicated to Our Lady of the Altagracia, the patron saint of the Dominican Republic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Local guide
- Private Buffet lunch Area
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anamuya 23000, Dominican Republic
Leaving the city, we'll take a turn towards the Cordillera Oriental Mountain Range, averaging some 900 feet above sea level, before heading deep into the Dominican country side. Our safari truck then passes by two rural ranches where we'll learn about and taste several genuine Dominican products: cocoa, coffee, tobacco, and mamajuana (widely considered a natural aphrodisiac).
After a short horseback ride around the country ranch, you'll be treated to an amazing Dominican buffet lunch, where a lazy hammock will be waiting for your afternoon siesta. To finish the day, we visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, Macao, for a dip in the ocean and some boogie boarding, before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up in all punta cana Area
Departure Time :Daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.