Full-Day Private Speedboat Tour to Ile Aux Cerfs
Embarkation around 9.30. Enjoy the waves lapping, the sea spraying while riding along the East coast. Visit of waterfalls. Snorkeling in the bay of Deux Freres on a sandy bank to discover the marine life. Arrive at Ile Aux Cerfs island and disembarkation on the Island. BBQ lunch – Fish, chicken, lobster and salad with soft drinks, mineral water, local rum, cocktail, beer & wine. Beach, swim and snorkeling
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- BBQ lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned vehicle transfer
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ile aux Cerfs Grande Riviere Sud Est, Mauritius
Île aux Cerfs Island , known in English as the deer island is an island near the east coast of Mauritius in the Flacq district. This paradise island of Mauritius constitutes of around 100 hectares of land. Nowadays there are no more deers on the island, but you will find there some of the worlds beautiful beaches and as such it is one of the must place to visit and see in Mauritius.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Grand River South East Waterfalls, Grand River South East, Beau Champ, Mauritius
The Grand River South East is another highly visited attraction in Mauritius. Situated in the South Eastern Coast of Mauritius, you will pass through meandering roads leading to coastal villages before you reach the waterfall. The visit of the waterfalls is usually combined with a trip to Ile aux Cerfs, another popular tourist attraction in Mauritius.
On the way to the waterfalls, you will be surprised by the drastic change of the scenery. From turquoise-blue waters to greenish waters surrounded by a vast area of verdant trees. With a little luck you might spot the monkeys which live there. The huge wall of basalt rocks allow you to discern the formation of this area. As you reach the far corner, you will be mesmerized by the gushing waterfalls, which are simply spectacular.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all over the island and not only at the listed hotels. Please to let us have name of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.