Full-day Private St Paul de Vence, Vence, and Fondation Maeght Tour from Nice
In this private full-day tour, enjoy a nice trip out in the beautiful countryside and medieval villages of St Paul de Vence and the old medieval village of Vence. Plus, you will have the chance to visit the Foundation Maeght. If you are an art lover, this tour is made for you. St Paul de Vence, is also called, art capital. Just next to this village, you will find the very well-stocked museum Foundation Maeght. Naturally, your professional guide will give you some free time to explore on your own the different places with their boutiques, galleries, cafes, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Maeght
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After meeting you at your hotel or accommodation in Nice, your professional guide will take you on a nice trip out to the French Riviera countryside and to the mountains where you will see many different fruit trees, bushes and flowers.
First go to the charming old village named Vence, perched on a hill. Here you can observe the well-renowned Provencal French style. Stroll around the small narrow streets. Visit a church or just enjoy the quiet pleasant atmosphere of the village.
After this, continue to another renowned place, St-Paul-de-Vence. A medieval village that has everything: sunning views, beautiful old houses, narrow winding streets, full of interesting boutiques and galleries, that you will have time to visit on your own. You can prefer to sit down at a nice café and watch a typical petanque's game. If you prefer the peace and the calm, you can also visit an old church in the middle of the village and its graveyard at the other end of the village, where the artist Chagall is buried.
After visiting these mountain villages, your guide will take you to the well-known museum called the Fondation Maeght. If you like art, you will not be disappointed. In this modern museum, art is everywhere, inside as outside. The Marguerite and Aimé Maeght Foundation is a private foundation which owns one of the largest collections of paintings, sculptures and graphic works of the twentieth century in Europe (Balthus, Bonnard, Braque, Calder, Chagall, Chillida, Giacometti, Léger, Miró, etc.)
When your tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to Nice.
Departure Point :Your hotel or accommodation in Nice
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.