Full Day Private Tour - Evora World Heritage Sites
This private tour of the historic center of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the Alentejo Region, will cover a lot on one day. With your own guide, explore the historical treasures of Alentejo's capital where Roman, medieval and modern architecture mix, not even forgetting thr paleolitic remains like the Almendres Chromlech. Between attractions, stop at a winery or olive oil production farm for an optional tasting.
Discover the beauty of the Alentejo in a city filled with history!
All the Iteneraries and schedules that are described on this page are the standard ones for this tour. As this is a private tour no one else will join your group so the tour is customizable according to your preferences or schedule needs if you come on a cruise ship, for example. To change anything just inform us at the time of booking or talk to the driver in the day of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private minivan or sedan, according to your group size
- Bottled water
- Parking and tolls
- Insurance as required by law
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (Souvenirs, etc)
- Entrance fees (unless where stated)
- Entry/Admission - Enoturismo Cartuxa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cromeleque dos Almendres, Via R. do Cromeleque village of Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe - Almendras, Evora 7000-223 Portugal
Visit one of the most important monuments of it's kind in the iberian peninsula
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praça do Giraldo 27, 7000-508 Évora, Portugal
Visit the historical center of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Enoturismo Cartuxa, Quinta de Valbom, Evora Portugal
Optionally visit this or other winery in the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or accommodation in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats (three years old or above) are available on request (free of charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only for Cruise Ship Passengers: At time of booking, please provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a mid size sedan/estate (Mercedes E Class or equivalent) or on a van.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of electronic communications for better listening. Please bring your phone and headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.