Full-Day Private Tour from Baguio Philippines
First we will visit Mines View Park, it boasts of a spectacular view of Benguet's gold and copper mines and the Cordillera mountains.
We will then drop by Botanical Garden along beautiful Leonard Wood. Then we will visit Camp John Hay Historical Core, This former rest & recreation facility for American soldiers in Asia is a tourist destination in itself.After that we will visit Burnham Park, The 'mother of all parks' in the Summer Capital of the Philippines, all other developments like the city's business center Session Road, Baguio Cathedral, City Hall, and the hugely popular Baguio City Market were built around Burnham Park.
Lastly, we will be visiting the strawberry farm in La Trinidad, a unique experience for the whole family, you get to pick fresh strawberries -- right alongside the Ibaloi farmers -- to bring home or consume while on vacation in the Summer Capital of the Philippines.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Good Shepherd Convent
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Good Shepherd Convent, Gibraltar Road Benguet, Baguio, Luzon Philippines
The Good Shepherd Ube Jam is a crowd favorite among all other pasalubongs, and it’s usually sold-out especially if you head there on a weekend. Their products include strawberry jam, peanut brittle, snow balls, chocolate crinkles, among others. The lines are usually long, so visitors are advised to list down their orders before heading to the counter for faster transactions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mines View Park, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
Located near other tourist spots such as Mines View Park and Wright Park, the place also features The Shepherd’s Gallery where you can catch a breathtaking view of the city from a higher point of view. It’s also a great venue for photo opportunities! Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Good Shepherd Convent, Gibraltar Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from any hotel in Transient/Baguio City.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.