Full day Private Tour from Waterford
Specialist tailor made tours for groups of up to 7 people, perfect for friends, families or corporate groups.
Putting the customer at the heart of the itinerary we will work with you to design your tour. You will experience the best destinations in Ireland.
Combine your must-see destinations with off-the-beaten track recommendations to create the most memorable Irish experience.
Design your tour with your guide to include the very best the South East has to offer.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Let your driver/guide take bring you to the best destinations in the South East, recommending destinations and activities as you go. Combine activities such as hillwalking, cycling, kayaking, and many more with history, heritage and culture on your private group tour.
Design your tour with your guide to include the very best Ireland has to offer.
Experience Viking and Medieval cities or Ancient monuments older than the pyramids. Ireland has a fascinating past, present and future.
Named after the original high king of Ireland, the man credited with expelling the Vikings, we are fascinated by Irish history and heritage and love to share our knowledge.
We also know how Ireland has and is changing from Dublin's silicon Docks to Kinsale's foody restaurants. Ireland's reputation for cuisine and multi-culturalism is growing as well as its reputation for culture and hertiage. Work with your guide to find the best music, the best destinations to get off the tourist trail and experience Ireland like a native.
Avoid the crowds, travel at your own pace, don't miss the many hidden secrets that Ireland has to offer. Whatever it is that attracts you to Ireland we will be able to accommodate your group and work to your schedule.
Escape to the West to where you will find deserted beaches, ride a horse along the sand, spot whales and dolphins from the cliff tops, take a boat trip to an ancient land.
Tour with us your next adventure awaits.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Waterford Airport, Waterford Ireland
- Port of Waterford, Gorteens, Waterford, Co. Kilkenny, X91 W0XW, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a light rain coat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.