Full Day Private Tour: Highlights of Bahrain
Go on an 8-hour tour to discover many unique parts of Bahrain. On this private, guided tour of the city, you will visit Al Fateh Grand Mosque, Bahrain National Museum, Arad Fort, Al Areen Wildlife Park, Bahrain International Circuit. Get ready to learn and explore all the different areas of Bahrain’s cultural landscape.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque)
- Entry/Admission - Al Areen Wildlife Park & Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Arad Fort
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain International Circuit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahrain National Museum, Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Bahrain National Museum -Situated on the intersection of the Muharraq Causeway and King Faisal Highway, it houses a wonderful collection of exhibits, from contemporary Bahraini paintings, sculptures and ceramics to scenes depicting life in the Dilmun civilization of 6000 years ago and even a reconstructed burial mound, complete with skeleton! A section on Arabic calligraphy, including a beautiful display of illuminated Qur’ans and other religious documents, is breathtaking, and of course no visit would be complete without a closer look at traditional trades and crafts, which are cleverly displayed in a reconstruction of a typical souq of the 1930s. There are also photographs and models of pearl exhibitions and artefacts to represent the former source of Bahrain’s wealth before the advent of oil. Many, many more exhibits add up to a memorable experience, and a deeper understanding of the fascinating history of the Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque), Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Fateh Grand Mosque – This is the first mosque in the region to open to the Tourist. The largest in the Island, which can Accommodate 7,000 worshipers. Set against the backdrop of palm trees and the sea, the Grand Mosque strikes a beautiful picture. With its exquisite Bahraini architecture, crowned by the world’s largest fibreglass dome and blessed with a tranquillity reserved for the holiest of holy places, The Grand Mosque truly lives up to its name. Though non-Muslim visitors are welcome, it is important to dress modestly, cover your heard (for women) and take your shoes off before entering.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bahrain International Circuit, Gate 255, Gulf of Bahrain Avenue Umm Jidar, Manama 1062 Bahrain
Bahrain International Circuit (Client can Visit only well come center)
The friendly motor sport venue in the Middle East
Welcome to the world’s premier motor sport facility: modern, hi-tech, exciting, and friendly. Initiated by His Highness Crown Prince Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Honorary President of the Bahrain Motor Federation, and opened in 2004, the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) hosts the annual Bahrain Grand Prix, a round of the FIA Formula One World Championship. This makes it a key part of the sport’s elite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Areen Wildlife Park & Reserve, After Bahrain International Circuit, Zallaq Bahrain
Al Areen Wildlife Park is the only Nature Reserve in Bahrain. The park covers more than eight square kilometres and has an impressive collection of birds and mammals, many of which are native to the Arabian Gulf Region. The area around the reception buildings is beautiful landscaped with mature trees, lawns, flower beds, ponds and ornamental water features. There are several species of water fowl such as ducks, pelicans and flamingos. In the park you’ll also see exotic birds, gazelles, Oryx, wild sheep, ostriches.The Al Areen Wildlife Park has become an integral part of the development and can be seen from the majority of locations. The park is perfect for families and animal lovers to explore at leisure and enjoy the opportunity of seeing animals in the wild. Today hundreds of other animals and bird species live contentedly in Al Areen Wildlife Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arad Fort, Road No. 4233, Al Muharraq Bahrain
Arad Fort is one of Bahrain's most important fortified castles. The Fort was built in the style of Islamic forts at the end of the 15th and early 16th centuries. Due to its strategic location overlooking various sea passages of Muharraq Island, Arad Fort was used as a defensive fortress throughout history, from the time Bahrain was occupied by the Portuguese in the 16thcentury to the reign of Shaikh Salman Bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa in the 19th century. Arad Fort was most recently restored in the 1980's, a process which took three years. In order to maintain the historical authenticity and value of Arad Fort, exclusively traditional materials were used, such as coral stone, lime and tree trunks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Manama, Manama
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.