Full Day Private Tour in Montenegro Coast
The Montenegro coast is full of tiny, colourful places, that tell a historic story. Among them is the City of Kotor, one of the most beautiful and the most mysterious. On the way to the City of Kotor, while driving along the coast, pieces of history gradually open and invite us to indulge ourselves into carefree exploring. The exploring gets especially interesting, when we take a stop in the City of Perast, a city that is protected – considered as city-museum -, and decide to take a trip to two artificially created islands, the islands of St. Jurij and The lady od Škrpjel. The tiny city and the islands combined open up a range of the past – from the Neolithic to the Illyrians, the Venetian Republic to Napoleon… The Venetian buildings take over Kotor, which lies between an impressive landscape – on the side it is embraced by the so-called rias, a submerged canyon. Not to mention the local cuisine!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your location in Dubrovnik City area
- Van/car ride on the coast of Boka Kotorska to Kotor and back
- Ferry back ride
What's excluded :
- Pickup outside City of Dubrovnik area, contact us for info
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
The exploring gets especially interesting, when we take a stop in the City of Perast, a city that is protected – considered as city-museum -, and decide to take a trip to two artificially created islands, the islands of St. Jurij and The lady od Škrpjel.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
The Montenegro coast is full of tiny, colourful places, that tell a historic story. Among them is the City of Kotor, one of the most beautiful and the most mysterious. On the way to the City of Kotor, while driving along the coast, pieces of history gradually open and invite us to indulge ourselves into carefree exploring.
Stop At: Crkva Gospe od Skrpjela, Perast, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
We explore, breathe fresh sea air and visit the island of the Lady of Škrpjel (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
The beauties take over to such an extent that during the free time that follows, you will want to enjoy them again and again, all the way back to Dubrovnik. On return, we take a panoramic road over Boka Kotorska bay and return with a ferry boat to the other side of the bay, following by car/van through Herceg novi, border and through Dubrovnik riviera to Dubrovnik.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Our final stop is your pickup location in Dubrovnik from which we have started.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any information regarding pickup please contact us on our phone.Ports
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking all measures accordingly to state issued rules and precautions. Our staff is regularly checked for symptoms. We sanitize all equipment and and high traffic areas. We offer Hand sanitizers as instructed per public safety measures issued.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.