Full-Day Private Tour in Petra with Hotel Pick-Up
Morning pick up from your Dead Sea resort or your hotel in Amman(we suggest you start at 7 or 8 in the morning) in a modern air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly and informed driver, drive south to Petra (drive time is 3 hours). Upon reaching Petra, you will be introduced to your professional guide, and then start your guided tour, beginning with a walk through the long and winding Siq, until you catch your first glimpse of the impressive and imposing treasury, and marvel at impossible architecture that is over 2000 years old. Continue through the Street of Facades, the Roman Theater, the Royal Tombs till you reach Qasr Al Bint at the end of the colonnaded street, at which point your guided tour ends and you can either walk back to the gate to meet your driver for the voyage back, or spend some free time to relax or explore on your own before walking back to the gate and drive back to your resort.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled water is available in the vehicle and is free of charge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Services of a professional English, Spanish or French speaking local guide in Petra for 2 hours.
- Guided tour starts from the gate of Petra archaeological site till the end of the colonnaded Street.
- Professional driver in the language of your choice
- Use of a mobile phone to stay in touch with your driver and arrange pick up at the end of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All meals are excluded
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Petra, the Rose-Red City, was the impressive capital of the Nabataean kingdom whose ruins remained hidden to most of the world until the Swiss explorer, JL Burckhardt, disguised as an Arab scholar, infiltrated the city in 1812. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Meet your private guide at the site and hike or ride a horse down to the entrance of the Siq, a long, winding sandstone canyon that leads to the Treasury. The tour continues to the Street of Facades, the Roman Theater and the Royal Tombs.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Jordan Select Tours, Prs. Basmah St., Amman, Jordan
Jordan Select Tours is a tour operator affiliated to the Jordan Tourism Board, the Jordan Inbound Tour Operators Association, the American Society of Travel Agents, the Society for Incentive Travel Executives, the International Ecotourism Society and the United Nations Global Compact. We also are fully bonded by the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism.Established in 1994, we are one of Jordan's longest established professional travel companies. We offer our international clients a wide range of services including special interest tours, cultural group tours, independent travel services, conferences and incentive travel.We pride ourselves on our originality and we strive to show you our country in its true colours.Jordan Select Tours is also the ground handler to some of the finest international tour operators in the world.Jordan Select Tours- Expect The Exceptional!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any resort at the Dead Sea or Amman regions, please specify your hotel and room number if possible in order to simplify your meeting with our driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear a hat and bring sunscreen
- You will require comfortable walking shoes/ boots
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.