Full Day Private Tour in the UAE Capital
Spend a perfect day in the elegant capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi and discover how this city impressively combines the traditional past with the modern present. The fascinating capital is an archipelago of hundreds of natural and man- made islands and peninsulas bathed by the calm waters of the Persian Gulf. We'll discover unique places together on this tour and we assure you that no classics of the city will remain uncovered! Our goal regarding this tour is to make it the best experience for the guests and the guide will be more than happy to do it.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is optional ,we can arrange it for you ,just request to our guide.lunch will be a buffet served in a 4 stars hotel in abu dhabi city centre .
- Any other services or expenses that are not included in the program
- Admission tickets to ferrari world .
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
This Tour of Abu Dhabi starts with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The majestic landmark is considered of the largest in the world( 8th) and it is the only one that portrays the perfect interaction between Islam and other cultures around the globe. You will learn from our guide amazing facts about islam and unique details about the construction of the mosque.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Al Bateen Beach, Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
At this location you will be amazed by the view of the royal area called Al Bateen. We will cross by( panoramic tour) to see the palaces built at the request Late Sheikh Zayed( President and founder of the UAE) for his sons and daughters.
Stop At: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
We will stop here for taking pictures on the elegant cliff of Abu Dhabi' s Corniche. You will see the Union Towers( Etihad Towers), The Presidential Palace( Qasr Al Watan), and the luxurious hotel Emirates Palace where many scenes from the famous film "Fast and Furious 7" took place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
No other place in the UAE has kept more alive the history and the past of this nation than the Heritage Village. Besides stunning views of the Abu Dhabi' s skyline and its innovative buildings, the museum features exhibits of the past life of the Bedouins, the evolution of the emirate, traditions, and the national costumes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The final attraction of this trip will be on Yas Island, which is home of the famous Formula 1 circuit "Yas Marina Circuit". The island is also home of he hotel with the same name , built half on water and half on land (directly on the Formula 1 circuit). You will have time to relax at the largest shopping Center in Abu Dhabi and at Ferrari World Theme Park( free time to take pictures outside the park and purchase branded souvenirs at the world's largest Ferrari gift store).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
This market is the biggest in the country with its diversity of goods and products ,but the main are dates since are our local fruits that is one of the most consumed in our society ,the most natural and recommended for all ages because of the vitamins it contains ..we will stop to try fresh dates and maybe you want to buy some ,also we will have time to discover this well organised market .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid marina, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.