Full Day Private Tour of Agra Via Express Train from New Delhi with Lunch
Depart from Delhi by express train for a day excursion to Agra. Once there, you will visit the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Mehtab Bagh. Your private guide will share with you the fascinating histories of these amazing monuments and sites. Your tour includes lunch in Agra at a local restaurant.
• Round trip Express Train ride from Delhi
• Taj Mahal
• Agra Fort
• Buffet Lunch at a local restaurant
• Breakfast and Dinner served onboard by Indian Railways
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off in Delhi to railway station. (within Delhi City only)
- Breakfast and Supper on board train.
- Local English Speaking guide
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Pick-up and drop off in Agra railway station
- Sightseeing by air private air conditioned cab.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Any tipping, meals & additional services, specified above will be extra.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi and transferred to the Hazrat Nizamudin Railway Station to board your express train to Agra (Dep 08:10 AM)
Upon arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station at 10:00 AM, you will be met by your private English speaking Guide and be driven to the Taj Mahal, a “Monument to Love”. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world (entrance fee not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After a break for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant (beverages excluded), you will visit the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. The Red Fort of Agra is a powerful fortress built of red sandstone. It was the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort, you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal - built by Shah Jahan. Also view audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas as well as two very beautiful mosques (entrance fee not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Next, you will go to the Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble, the first to make extensive use of pietra dura and the first tomb to be built on the banks of the Yamuna river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
You will then go to the Mehtab Bagh. In this garden, you have a beautiful view of the Taj Mahal from across the river.
At 05 :00 PM, you’ll be transferred back to the Agra Cantt railway station to board your express train back to Delhi (Dep 05:50 PM).
Upon arrival at H.Nizamuddin Railway at 07:30 PM, meet your driver who will pick you up at the station and transfer you back to your hotel in New Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journeys
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Airport pickup is available on request with no extra cost
- Pick-up time can be flexible : 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM with no extra cost
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.