Full Day Private Tour of Historical Normandy American Sites from Honfleur harbor
Enjoy a full day Normandy American Heroes private historical tailored tour for a moving memorable trip of the Dday landing sites and key American battlefields in Normandy. You will not only discover what happened historically during the Second World War in Normandy but also get to know better the region patrimony and culture.
Honfleur cruise terminal is 1 hour 45 minutes from Utah beach, you will be able aboard your deluxe SUV to relax, watch a movie, listen to music or simply have a conversation with Rudy, Interpretive Guide and Specialist of the Normandy American campaign
Upon your arrival at Utah beach you will travel back in time and history… Be aware we do not do the Disney tour!
Why? Simple, we want you to take your time and comprehend fully what the Americans had to achieve on Dday and beyond.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- In this tour, you will have the unique opportunity to discover "off the road" what the Americans achieved during the 100 days Normandy Campaign.
You will discover Utah beach, La Pointe du Hoc, Omaha beach and the Normandy American Cemetery of Colleville sur Mer thoroughly & have the privilege to meet the owner of Brecourt Manor whose guns were captured by the Easy Company of the 506th PIR, 101st Airborne Division (the iconic Band of Brothers series)
Note: for Brecourt Manor we need minimum 72 hours notice....
The tour is your tour, thus we can't in advance tell you how long you will stay at each stop as this will be your decision! We do guarantee that you will have the time to be inspired by the site and that the overall timing will be managed by our recognized expertise of the American sector of Normandy....
You can of course choose another itinerary which suits you better, we will let you know what is or not feasible in the given time you have per the schedule of your ship.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to Honfleur harbor...60 minutes before departure
Departure Point :Honfleur, France
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No required dress-code, but casual and, respectful of the fallen at the American cemeteries
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.