Full Day Private Tour Of Majestic Agra From Delhi
The trip includes our experienced driver with comfortable car backed up by our 24 X 7 professional assistance during the trip and guide too. Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture. This will surely going to make this small day trip a memorable one for you for the lifetime.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Anything extra which is not included in above Inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Akbar the Great
- Entry/Admission - Jama Masjid
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. The Taj Mahal was built as a memorial to "house the remains of his cherished wife".The Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal to expressed his love for his late wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Akbar the Great, 282007 India
Akbar's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal emperor Akbar This tomb is an important Mughal architectural masterpiece. It was built in 1605–1613 by his son Jahangir and is situated in 119 acres of grounds in Sikandra, a sub of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
Jama Masjid in Agra is opposite the Agra fort and overlooking the Agra Fort Railway Station. The Jama Masjid is also popularly known as the Jami Masjid or "Friday Mosque". It is one of the largest mosques in India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Hotel, Railway Station, Airport or any Place in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.