Full-day Private Tour of Modica from Catania with Chocolate Factory Visit
Visit a town whose architecture has been recognised as providing outstanding testimony to the exuberant genius and final flowering of Baroque art in Europe and is part of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Italy. In fact, with its steeply stacked medieval centre and spectacular baroque cathedral, Modica is one of southern Sicily's most atmospheric towns.
But Modica is also more than this. As you might know, the town is famous all over the world for a more 'delicious' reason, represented by its extraordinary and unique production of the chocolate of Modica.
Through this tour led by an expert guide you'll visit Modica, its most important monuments and attraction and you will learn about its fascinating history.
The tour will then continue with a visit inside a real chocolate factory: there you will have the chance to discover the techniques leading to the production of an amazing quality of chocolate. You will end your visit with an exclusive tasting of different varieties of chocolate.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour of Modica led by an expert guide
- Visit and tasting inside a Modica chocolate factory
- Round trip private transfer from Catania
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Modica, Modica, Province of Ragusa, Sicily
Visit a town whose architecture has been recognised as providing outstanding testimony to the exuberant genius and final flowering of Baroque art in Europe and is part of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Italy.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 163, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1-hour and 40minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.