Full-Day Private Tour of Nizwa From Muscat
Our Omani locals expert guide will take you deep into the Omani culture, we will make your trip very unique and an experience to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Explore the impressive Nizwa Fort. Built in 1660, it is the largest fort in the Arabian Peninsula. Its circular tower offers stunning views of the city and plantation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Misfat al Abreyeen, Al Hamra Oman
Misfat al Abreyeen is stone-built houses overlook data trees which grow on small terraced fields arranged on the sides of it's steep wadi.
There you can test the Omani data's and honey. Also, tourists can swim in a natural pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, Nizwa Oman
Birkat Al Mouz is an interesting ruined Village, old abandoned town where you can see how locals used to live. Also, it is home of one of the most famous and longest Falaj System in Oman- Falaj Al Khatmeen
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offers Pick-up and Drop off service around Muscat Ports
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.