Full-Day Private Tour of Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
This full-day private tour will lead you to Ouzoud waterfalls where you will enjoy the beauty of the High Atlas, with fascinating panoramic views from the top of the Falls.
You will hike on the foot to the top of cascades and admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud, as well as, meet a whole family of monkeys that live in the region.
Enjoy a local dish in a traditional restaurant with panoramic views on the waterfalls.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A driver speaking your language
- Lunch - Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Take a private tour to Ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Waterfalls Ouzoud in the best possible way. Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day! this is the opportunity to discover the charm of the Middle Atlas mountain.
Stop At: Ouzoud, Ouzoud, Tadla-Azilal Region
Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We ask the travellers their Hotel or Riad name and we go directly to pick up them.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.