Full-Day Private Tour of the Best Instagram Spots in Jaisalmer
This tour is designed for Social Media friendly people, now lit up your Instagram with amazing clicks around the famous landmarks and monuments in Jaisalmer. In this tour, we have kept in mind how important it is for a few of us to keep up with our social media on different platforms. This takes us around the most visited places on Instagram of the city and experiences with regards to local culture, heritage, history, lifestyle & markets.
In this tour, you visit the most prominent fort of Jaisalmer; which offers a beautiful backdrop for clicking pictures.
You will Gadisar lake which has the best view in the entire city for pictures and the haunted village ruined by the time, but still offers a spectacular backdrop for stunning pictures.
Ends at the place which has the best sunset, the Thar desert and it needs no explanation about the view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Personal expenses
- Camera Charges
- Entry ticket - Jaisalmer Fort INR 250
- Entry Ticket - Kuldhara Village INR 100
- Boating at Gadisar Lake INR 200/- Per hour
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Built by Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156 AD, Jaisalmer Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site under the group Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Visit the second oldest Fort also known as Sonar Quila or Sone ka Quila of Rajasthan in the morning with your guide who will share every bit of detail, significance and stories about the royal families. The fort has 99 bastions, from which 92 were built between 1633 and 1647. You will get to see Islamic and Rajput architecture here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gadisar Lake, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
After exploring the Fort and the Havelis, now proceed towards Gadisar Lake. This lake was first constructed by Raja Rawal Jaisal around 1400 AD and was later reconstructed by Maharawal Gadsi Singh, it is surrounded by many temples and shrines. It also has a desert cultural centre and a museum that stores artefacts. The other attraction that you will see here is Tilon ki Pol, which is a 2-story yellow sandstone gateway with lattices & balconies. You can do boating here at an extra cost.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Visit the 200 year’s old abandoned village Kuldhara. It is believed that due to the Diwan of Jaisalmer the villagers had to abandon the village one night and while going they cursed that no one will ever be able to settle here and whoever tried to repopulate the place has experienced paranormal activities. You can see and even enter the houses of the villagers and from the terrace; one can see the whole village. It is also a perfect spot for pictures
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sam Sand Dunes ,sam Road,jaisalmer Sam Sand Dunes Before Sam Village Jaisalmer, Kanoi 345001 India
The wait is over now and you will finally get to see the Thar Desert. You will take 1 hour 45 minutes to reach the Sam Sand Dunes. See local artists singing the regional songs and performing regional dance forms. Evening in Sam Sand Dunes, watching the sunset and the golden city shine is in everybody's check-list. You can spend time here, click pictures and can even dance with the local artists.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.