Full-Day Private Tour To 3 Valleys And Atlas Mountains Trip From Marrakech
Pick up from your hotel at 9AM for a wonderful day trip to explore the high Atlas mountains and discover the hidden villages outside marrakech, we cross the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas mountains between the hills and the shepherds grazing their flock on the steep slopes Atlas mountains, towards Moulay Brahim. Trays and cliffs alternate with deep gorges. Further down, the Kik plateau seems to dig the Atlas and the Agafay desert lets us think of southern Morocco.
Green in spring, when barley fields are bright dotted with poppies. And finally the yellow in summer that announces the harvests.
Through the village of Asni the road continues along the valley of Toubkal mountains to reach Oukaimden, through the road of ourika valley we will have the chance to stop to visit a group of people. to start an hour and half of guided hike
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional driver guide
- Fuel in an air-conditioned vehicle Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Professional Mountain Guide to Hiking Tour to Ourika Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Discovery of Berber villages & learning about local life.
Stunning landscape with breathtaking valley & plain views.
Discovery of the hand-made Argan oil cooperative.
Fast-flowing rivers that cut through the mountain valleys.
Authentic lunch in a local Berber house.
Lush, green oasis in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- we trust all the safety measures that you have suggested we will make it happen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.