Full-Day Private Tour to Abu Simbel Temple from Aswan
Discover the grandeur and glory of ancient Egyptian art during a visit to the Ramesses II and the Queen Nefertari temples. Explore these Abu Simbel masterpieces with an experienced guide and gain some insight into the remarkable history of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off to/from your hotel in Aswan
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
- Transportation by an air-conditioned modern vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Day 1Private Tour to Abu Simbel Temple
Your unforgettable full-day journey into ancient Egypt begins with a pickup from your hotel in Aswan. On a private tour, enjoy the full attention of your expert guide throughout the whole trip. Listen as they shed light on the places of significance you encounter along the way, as well as brief you on the amazing day ahead of you.
Transfer to Abu Simbel in a modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle and get ready to discover the temples of Ramesses II and of Nefertari. These twin temples were built from the mountainside in the 13th century BC under the dynasty of Pharaoh Ramesses II.
The temple complex was dedicated to the 4 gods of ancient Egypt: Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and Rameses II. Twice a year, the sun shines directly into the temple and illuminates these gods. Take in the fascinating history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and its beautiful architectural features. Finally, take some time to explore the Temple of Nefertari, also called the Temple of Hathor.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.