Full-Day Private Tour to Dubai Desert with Dinner
In this tour you will for sure see Dubai from a different perspective and you will discover the wildlife away from the skyscrapers.
You'll enjoy dune bashing in one of the most impressive deserts, Rub Al Khali, discover the old lifestyle of our ancestors, taste traditional food under the tents, wear our traditional costumes, see the way we tattoo (or even make one, if you wish), as well as the traditional way of celebrating and dancing. All this together with our people's hospitality will impress you!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - water and soft drink are included in the camp
- Dinner - dinner bbq included in the camp
- Soda/Pop - dates and Arabic coffee ,tea and Arabic sweets are included
- WaterPipe Chicha smoking
- Camel Ride, Sand-boarding and Henna Tattoo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any other services or expenses that are not included in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
You will spend around 45 minutes to reach the sand dunes and after a 30-minute drive we will stop for refreshments and restrooms before starting the adventure!
Stop At: The Empty Quarter, 7 4B St Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Your preferred part of the desert now starts. Once you arrive, you will venture into the dunes ("dune bashing") in a 4×4. Your adrenaline level will be tested to the maximum while the sand will be "swept" by the cars around you like waterfalls.
40 minutes of dune bashing, and one stop in the middle of desert to enjoy the sunset and take a breath, then you will head to the next place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
After the dune bashing, we will take you to the Camp. Here, you will enjoy camel riding, assisted by our camp staff. This activity is included in the package, so you don't need to pay any extra fees for it.
Additionally, in this traditional Bedouin camp, you can enjoy smoking hookah at your leisure, (the famous "chicha"), and taste the traditional Arabic coffee ("Gahwa").
You can admire 3 traditional dance shows, traditional Tanura, belly dance and fire dance!
Do not miss the opportunity to photograph the desert, especially at sunset! The color of the setting sun on the fine sand of the desert will impress you.
Apart from that, you can also try on traditional costumes, get tattooed with henna and enjoy a delicious dinner (open buffet).
At the end of all these activities, we will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick-up guests from all areas in the emirate of Dubai!Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid DP Terminal, شارع الميناء - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.