Full-Day Private Tour to Fourteen, Chania and Thika Waterfalls
The waterfalls tour is unique tour for travelers wishing to combine wildlife with nature experience. The tour is perfect before or after animals safaris. Its the best way to unwind with nature activities from Nairobi city. The tour is Budget friendly and easy to book .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Falls Admission fees
- Bottled water
- Guide from Nairobi and back
- Entry/Admission - Fourteen Falls
What's excluded :
- Guides and diving show fees at the water falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fourteen Falls, Thikaroad, Thika 01000 Kenya
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour from Nairobi is an interesting day trip to see the scenic 14 falls created by Athi River. Other activities include boating, fishing, photography, plant identification and bird watching.
Fourteen Falls is located in Thika about 65 km’s north east of Nairobi off Thika-Garissa road turning at Makutano junction. Fourteen Falls derives the name from their 14 distinct waterfalls on the broad section of the famous Athi River
Our Fourteen Falls Thika Full Day Tour departs from Nairobi. You drive north some 45 km’s from the city center to arrive at the Blue Posts Hotel in Thika (established in 1908 as a stopover for white settlers who farmed and lived in central Kenya).
Here at the Blue Post Hotel we visit the Thika falls and Chania falls. This falls are created by two rivers (Thika and Chania) converge at this spot. You will take a short nature trail to the waterfalls.
After taking photos we depart for the fourteen falls located 15 km’s along Thika/ Garissa Road. The falls overlooks the famous Kilimambogo Hill that is visible from all the areas along the Thika Super Highway.
The Falls are near the border between Thika and Machakos Districts. The fast flowing water pounds more than 25 meters into the large pool at the base of the fall. The loud thundering sound is heard kilometers away which makes the experience unforgettable.
Fourteen falls is surrounded by a beautiful scenery of plants and vegetation. You may spend a couple of hours strolling around the rocks at the base of the Falls and enjoy the fresh air, breathtaking view and local flora.
The base of the fall is characterized by large boulders and the powerful sound of rushing water as it cascades down the 25-foot drop.
A fine spray hangs in the air and keeps everything cool. There are lots of birds. The guides also entertain visitors by performing jumps (they call it ‘diving’) from the top of the falls to the plunge pool below.( This diving show is paid separately to the guides)
Lunch will be served at Oldonyo Sapuk resort(own cost), after which you will be driven back to Nairobi where the tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.