Full-Day Private Tour to Magical Tapalpa from Guadalajara
A Magical Town is a reflection of our Mexico, a place that over the time has been able to preserve, value and defend their historical and cultural heritage. Tapalpa proudly owns this title. This alpine town is south of Guadalajara, with pine clad hills, creeks, small lakes that surround the small colonial town with a name that speaks for itself, as it comes from the ancient nahuatl language and means "Land of Colors".
In the village, sturdy wooden columns support whitewashed houses with red tile roofs, neat cobblestone streets weave around restored churches, making it one of the most attractive towns in the state of Jalisco with a gorgeous landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Las Piedrotas
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Luch and drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Piedrotas, Tapalpa Mexico
Las Piedrotas National Park, a majestic valley of huge volcanic rocks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Atacco, Jal., Mexico
The indigenous village of Atacco, just outside of Tapalpa. This was the first town in which the Franciscans evangelized the area, buiding a hospital for the natives that we will be able to visit, besides walking around the living pharmacy with hundreds of medicinal plants used by the natives in a village that has preserved its ancient uses and customes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tapalpa, Tapalpa
Tour of the village, its Central Plaza, ancient churches and charming colonial architecture. A Magical Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME AT 9:00 A.M.Airports
- Miguel Hidal Airport, Guadalajara Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.