Full day private tour to Meteora Monasteries
Itinerary of the full day Meteora private tour in Greece
Central Greece , Thermopylae, Lamia, Karditsa, Trikala, Kalambaka, Kastraki, Meteora
Highlights of the full-day Meteora tour
• A 10-hour private tour through a scenic drive in Central Greece
• The stunning natural phenomenon of the Meteora rocks and the Byzantine Monasteries of Meteora, heritage of UNESCO
• A taste of Greece with a typical Greek lunch at Kalambaka
• Professional English-speaking driver
• Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Athens
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums according to the program. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have one, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to escort you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from the cruise ship pier at Port of Piraeus Road tolls and local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Athens
- Piraeus Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities following the program mentioned above.
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost to escort you inside the archaeological sites according to the program.
- Food and drinks
- Athens International Airport transfers can be arranged on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
Meteora monasteries, Kastraki
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time from hotels: 07:00 (flexible on request). Unless you ask for an alternate start time we will be waiting for your group at 07:00 at your hotel lobby, or other location in Athens.Ports
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.