Full-Day Private Tour to Ourika Valley from Marrakech
Explore the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains on this full-day private sightseeing tour from Marrakech. See traditional Berber homes, and visit a women’s argan oil co-operative before enjoying a provided lunch. Witness stunning waterfalls as they cascade into larger pools and stop at roadside souks along the way. Hotel pick up/drop-off is available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
What's excluded :
- Experience the beauty of the Ourika Valley up-close on this full-day private tour from Marrakech. Drive towards the Atlas Mountains, taking in the beautiful landscape of green meadows and authentic 16th and 17th-century Berber villages. If you take your tour on a Monday, you can even stop at a roadside souk.
See fruit orchards, vegetable terraces, and villages clinging to the side of hills. Marvel at the labor undertaken by the Berbers who hoisted materials to construct small houses up mountain sides, and work the terraces in a hostile environment. Continue along the valley of palm trees, following the Ourika River. Fruit trees, tiny hamlets, riverside restaurants, and the summer homes of the wealthy will keep you occupied. Afterwards, go to Setti Fatma to feel the refreshing waters of the 7 waterfalls. Feel the spray of water on your face as you cool down from the African heat, along with the locals who have made it their favorite weekend retreat.
Once your visit to the waterfalls comes to an end, board the minibus, and make your way back to your Marrakech accommodations.
Departure Point :Your Marrakech hotel
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.