Full-Day Private Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
The nature offers visual sights that cannot be seen in other places. This is what you will think after being in the Ouzoud Falls, where we will spend a wonderful day in a unique environment.
Our private excursion will start with the pick-up at the hotel or riad, after which we will go to our destination.
Along the way, we will enjoy the landscapes that Atlas Mountains offers, passing through rural towns with peculiar lifestyles due to the site where they are located.
In addition, at the end of our road trip, we will arrive to Tanaghmeilt. In this area, we will choose between different trails to tour the cascades. The most adventurous people will swim inside the crystalline water of the river, although the water is so cold.
Once at the base of the cascades, we will see boats that make the closest possible approach to them.
After all, in the afternoon, about 6 pm, we will go back to Marrakech, returning to the hotel or riad.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Guide to explore the waterfalls in full
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Escape the heat and hustle of Marrakech on a full-day sightseeing tour of the Ouzoud Falls. The surrounding landscape is made up of idyllic green valleys, mills, orchards and the dramatic gorges of the El Abid river.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes are recommended in order to access the bottom of the waterfalls
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.