Full-Day Private Tour to Rabat From Marrakech
Check off the Moroccan capital’s key sights on this day trip to Rabat from Marrakech. With a driver-guide, you’ll see the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, Hassan Tower and the UNESCO-listed Kasbah of the Udayas. Visit, too, the maze-like streets of the Old Medina of Rabat, perhaps the city’s biggest drawcard, and gain cultural, historical and religious insights into the capital's past.
Main measures to comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control against COVID – 19:
• Sanitizing hand rub available in all our vehicles.
• Protective face masks will be distributed to each passenger. Obligatory use of its during the trip.
• Surfaces of the vehicule will be wiped with disinfectant after each use.
• Driver and/or guide will wear masks and gloves during the journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Rabat is located on the Atlantic Ocean at Bouregrag River. During this one day in Rabat, you will explore the old monuments of this capital including Hassan Tower, Al Moouahidin Gate, Mohammed V Place, and Hassan II mausoleum and challah (Roman Ruins), the most important monument in Rabat. Depending on time limits, the tour can include Rabat's major attractions: Hassan Tower, a 12th Century mosque, and Mausoleum of Mohammed V and his son Hassan II - former king and father of the current king. Then you will have a chance to see the 12th Century Kasbah Oudaya: a departure point for armies leaving to conquest Spain in the 18th century and a gathering place for pirates. You will visit Chellah, an ancient complex of both Roman and medieval ruins. Take a walk at the medina of Rabat for a taste of local daily lifestyle. If you wish, the tour can also include Museum Mohammad VI of Modern and Contemporary Art. Return to your choice of accommodation in Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.