Full-Day Private Tour to St-Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
Enjoy a private 8-hour sightseeing tour to Port Grimaud and St-Tropez on an air-conditioned minibus. Discover the delights of the "Little Venice", Port Grimaud and other marvels at the chic St-Tropez. Enjoy your driver guide's narration as you return along the spectacular "Littoral".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Nice in the morning before heading to Port Grimaud and St-Tropez by minibus.
Be enchanted by the waterways and canals of Port Grimaud, known as ‘Little Venice’. Admire the colors of Provence, the narrow streets and alleyways and bask in the beauty of this thoroughly modern but beautiful town.
Fashion, style, super-yachts, restaurants and cafés as well as wealth beyond your wildest dreams. The next stop of St-Tropez needs no introduction. This small fishing village was made fashionable by some of the biggest stars of our age and yesteryear. Immortalized in song by various artists as well as the many home-grown talents who sang in awe of the town. Numerous movies have also been shot here and the town basks in its fame.
Be sure to stroll along the sea-front marina, grab a bite to eat in the most chic of cafés and make sure you reserve some time for its narrow back streets.
You’ll be driven back to your hotel along the wonderful and picturesque coastal road, the Littoral. Boasting some of the best viewpoints in the whole of France you’ll get time to stop and admire these fantastic views.
At the end of your tour your driver will drop you off back at your hotel or accommodation in Nice.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels in Nice
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Due to St. Tropez’s location and the lack of access to the town you’ll gain time in St. Tropez by taking the ferry across the Bay of St. Tropez. For a small fee payable directly to the ferry company you’ll gain an extra hour in the city. You can speak to your driver guide for more details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.