Full Day Private Tour to Teide and La Orotava
Working as a tour guide has always been my dream and my passion since I was a child. I love traveling to explore everything authentic about each place, each corner, its art, nature, archeology. Taste the typical dishes and assimilate all their traditions, customs and folklore. I adore interpersonal relationships with people who come from any part of the world and speak several foreign languages.
For these reasons, I want to guide you to discover the wonders of the Canary Islands, Tenerife and specifically the amazing Teide National Park and the fantastic city of La Orotava at 360 degrees.
Come with me, you will not regret it, you will live a unique and unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will choose together the best place to have lunch, there will always be typical food in restaurants from the most luxurious to the most rustic. Everything will be authentic!
- Casa de Los Balcones in La Orotava (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
We will pick you up at the hotel or at the agreed place. We will start this route with a visit to the most visited National Park in all of Europe, admiring its imposing volcano called Teide with a height of 3,718 meters. This wonder of nature has diverse unique landscapes such as the Ucanca Valley, El Roque Cinchado and volcanic formations such as streams, craters or dikes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orotava Valley, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife Spain
From the Teide National Park we will cross the fantastic area of the Canary Island pine (pinus canariensis) Forest Crown and the fascinating Orotava Valley where we will stop at the best viewpoints with impressive panoramic views of the north slope of the island, much more green and humid. than the south
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Orotava, La Orotava, Tenerife, Canary Islands
We will arrive at Villa de la Orotava, which will surprise us with its colonial and old style, making us feel like in times gone by, breathing in its traditional atmosphere through its streets, balconies, gardens and churches. We will return to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As it is an exclusive and tailor-made excursion, we will pick you up wherever you prefer.Ports
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Plaza España, Plaza del Cabildo, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All customers will be provided with a mask that must be worn, especially inside the vehicle. They will also be provided with hydroalcoholic gel that must be used throughout the day before getting into the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.