Full-Day Private Tour to Tulum Archaeological Site and Cenote
Welcome to our exclusive and private tour to Tulum, this tour begins with pick-up at your hotel in private, air-conditioned transportation to take you to the most visited archaeological zone of the Riviera Maya, during the transportation you will have drinks included (water, soda and beer), upon arrival at the archaeological zone your certified personal guide will give you a complete tour of the archaeological zone, you can adapt the tour as you prefer, as well as the visit to the cenote Aktun Ha, winner of the traveler's choice 2020 award Tripadvisor, you can enjoy this beautiful place and cool off in the crystal clear and fresh water.
to finish the tour we will take you to the archaeological zone of Tulum, here you will have the option to eat at our favorite restaurant, (Not included) with access to the beach club to enjoy the Tulum beach 2 hours with lounge chairs and showers.
You customize the time during the tour as you prefer and in the end we will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Tulum Archaeological site admission
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Alcoholic Beverages - Soda, Water and Beer during the Transportation
- Visit to the Tulum Hotel Zone (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Aktun Ha o Car Wash
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Welcome to our private luxury tour to one of the most important archaeological zones of the Riviera Maya.
Early in the morning, we will go to your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya to pick you up in our private transportation and all the hygiene protocols for your safety, during the trip to Tulum you will have included drinks (Soda, water and beer) to stay hydrated, arriving in Tulum our certified personal guide will give you a complete guided tour of the archaeological zone of Tulum with time for questions, the time of the tour will be a maximum of two hours and you can stop or continue the tour when you want, so you can enjoy the archaeological zone as long as you decide, we can also give you the time you want to explore the place on your own, this is one of the advantages of the private tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Aktun Ha o Car Wash, Coba km 8, Carr. Cancún, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
After the guided tour of Tulum, we will go directly to Cenote Aktun Ha, this place has won the Traveller's Choice award from Tripadvisor for being a place that travelers from all over the world have recommended, here we will spend 1 to 2 hours depending on the time that you prefer to spend here, so you can enjoy the tour as long as you prefer.
Cenotes are natural pools formed by the fall of meteorites millions of years ago, these places are unique in the world and you can only find them in the Riviera Maya, with our tour you will meet one of the most beautiful in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Hotelera Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
At the end of the visit to Tulum you can visit the hotel zone of Tulum, here on the recommendation of the guide you can arrive at one of the restaurants that we have prepared for you (Optional, Not Included), when consuming in this place you will have access to the Beach Club with lounge chairs and watering cans so you can enjoy the rest of the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Welcome to our luxury tour we will pick you up on our private transportation from your hotel in Playa Mujeres, Cancun hotel Zone, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen Akumal or Tulum, if your hotel is not on the list please inform us the name of your hotel and we will provide the service.The pick up time can be between 7:00 am and 9:00 am.you can choose the time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.